Author Topic: Callisto Xaltir - Ahoy!  (Read 9141 times)

Offline Callisto

• CP Member
  • Padawan
  • Master of Questions
    • Board Game Geek
Callisto Xaltir - Ahoy!
« on: March 06, 2018, 11:55:35 AM »
I mean, this all looks interesting, but where's the grog?!

Seriously though, I missed this group of people and I'm digging the new forum. Lister has always organized well and the forum does not disappoint. I'll hop in for more activity in the coming times.

So much time has passed, what did I miss? What's up with all of you? I'll get to Discord eventually too.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 07:52:26 AM by Callisto »

Offline Lister O`Smeg

• Administrator
  • Grand Master
Re: Callisto Xaltir - Yoha!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 01:31:20 PM »
You're too kind Cal. I'm always open to ideas, booze sounds good for example!
Also nice to see you on discord, I'll set your roles up tomorrow.

Offline Callisto

• CP Member
  • Padawan
  • Master of Questions
    • Board Game Geek
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 12:09:04 PM »
Though no one asked, here’s a brief summary of my last three years...

After the TF merger, I attempted to fit in to my new role as TF’s Military 2IC but it didn’t work out. Between learning a new system that felt like work, my heart not being in it, and getting ready for a wedding, I was removed. Since then I’ve been putting around the galaxy, getting some experience points here and there.

Life-wise, I am still married to my wife of 3 years as of today! I was recently offered a job as a Quality Engineer in my wife’s home state of Colorado. I left my company of almost 5 years and we packed up and moved from my home state of Washington and here we are, getting settled. We’ll probably start on kids in the coming year.

As for extracurriculars, I was into Destiny and Star Wars Battlefront. I still visit World of Tanks from time-to-time. The big one, though, is Pokemon Go. That’s been a fun adventure, going around and catching nostalgic creatures while meeting new people. Raids are fun. I’m not fully plugged in to my new surroundings yet, but soon. I’m looking forward to Sea of Thieves. Pirates!

Also, board games are still a big deal and I love to play anytime. My favorites have been 7 Wonders, Android: Netrunner, Twilight Struggle, The Resistance, and Viticulture.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 12:10:42 PM by Callisto »

Offline Jaydon TaVolarian

• CP Member
  • Padawan
  • I didn't do it!!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 12:15:11 PM »
Congrats on the 3 years!!!!

I too fell victim to TF, sadly because I asked too many questions and didn't like being selectively ignored!! Im bad.

Offline Lister O`Smeg

• Administrator
  • Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 12:21:47 PM »
Congratulations Callisto, the last 3 years have been hectic for me, 2015  engaged and married 4 months later, then followed a honeymoon baby who arrived May 16, Leia, 18 months later and we had our 2nd Noah.

Kids are not conducive to hobbies, I wish I lived closer to you because all those games sound fun however since having kids I only play the occasional android game and of course swc.

I had a long break from swc too in that time.

Offline Ashura Harma

• CP Member
  • Midi-chlorianly challenged
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 02:26:09 PM »
* Ashura Harma waves.

Offline Callisto

• CP Member
  • Padawan
  • Master of Questions
    • Board Game Geek