Author Topic: Tholme So - Yo!  (Read 8157 times)

Offline Tholme So

• CP Member
  • Midi-chlorianly challenged
Tholme So - Yo!
« on: February 01, 2018, 02:56:32 PM »
Hey folks!  I recognize Gwindor's name and hopefully more to come.  Nice to see some familiar names after a long time away, and glad that Lister reached out to me.  I am happy to be a part of the goings-on here, and if you have any web dev needs just shoot me a message!

Offline Irg

• Carpetus Ambulatus
  • Administrator
  • Master
  • Carpetus Pissed-officus
Re: Tholme So - Yo!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 04:13:59 PM »
Hey there Tholme. I remember you from the way back machine days!

Offline Gwindor Leldoran

• Admin
  • Administrator
  • Knight
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 05:48:29 PM »
Tholme!

Wow. It's been awhile. Glad to have you here. what have you been up to over the last many years?

Gwin

Offline Tholme So

• CP Member
  • Midi-chlorianly challenged
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 07:32:44 PM »
This has got to be the only game I’ve played for more than 10 years, lol.   And I still feel like a noob!

I’ve mostly been up to married life - we moved around my city a few times, have 3 children now, and 8 years ago I started a new career in web development that really brings out a lot of passion in me.  So i’ve focused on becoming a better developer for the last handful of years.

Also picked up home brewing beer as a hobby!  Got the equipment for all grain batches now!  I’m a big craft beer fan.

Recently my wife and I started talking dance lessons and it’s fantastic.  Went my whole life being petrified of dancing and once I tried private lessons, it’s just awesome.  Rumba, Foxtrot, East coast swing.  It’s super fun stuff man!

So that’s me in short.  How you (and others) been?  Been just as long for you all - how did you pass the time for all these years?

Offline Lister O`Smeg

• Administrator
  • Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 01:08:59 AM »
As you know I joined the married life club, 2 kids Leia and Noah. Noah was 10 weeks old this week!!

and seriously they've totally taken over my life lol